Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Smalfala tok tok

I have swum with angels
heard volcano's raw
downed kava, ducked lava
flown from shore to shore

It's been a blast and I leave at 07h00 tomorrow, completely unprepared, for Sydney and the next chapter.

As always, finding a proper, affordable internet cafe and time to write properly isn't working today. I'm back from Tanna and the active volcano and jungles. I'm drinking with new friends tonight. I'm harrassed but happy. And finding myself as moved by emails from so many of you as I did flying over Williams Bay an hour ago, seeing that little strip of humanity and thinking on how for one day at least they saw communication and reconciliation as hope for future generations.

Will post when I can but Sydney is a Big and Scary Place!

No comments:

Post a Comment